- You will need 1/2 cup flour, 1/4 cup salt, and 1/4 water for the dough mixture. You will also need a mixing bowl, food coloring, a cookie sheet, and a marker.
- Mix the flour, salt and water in the bowl. Add a few drops of the food coloring and knead the mixture until it is smooth.
- Take a small piece of dough to save for the handle. Then roll the dough into a ball. Shape the ball into a cube and make the bottom of the dreidel into a point.
- Shape the small piece of dough you saved into a small handle and attach it to the top of the dreidel. You may have to use water to make them stick together.
- Place the dreidel on the cookie sheet and bake it in an oven for 30 minutes at 300 degrees. After the dreidel has baked and cooled, use the marker to write the Hebrew letters on the dreidel. See the Dreidel Template.