New Year’s Resolutions
- Prior to this Center, you will need to discuss the definition of a 'resolution' with your class.
- Have your students use this New Year's Stationery to write about their personal New Year's resolutions.
- According to some, most people neglect their resolutions by February.
- Have your class write about why they are motivated to make the resolution(s) they chose and if they think they will be able to adhere to them.
- You may want to extend this activity by having your students monitor their success (or failure) with their resolution(s).