Food From Around the World
- Bring in several cookbooks or books about food origin for students to use at this center.
- Create magazine cut-outs or other displays of foods from all over the world.
- Have students guess where the different foods come from by placing them on a large map.
- Have students verify or correct their predictions by researching the foods in the books.
- Have students make a display showing what they learned. You may want to provide small maps for each student so that they may write the foods they learn about within the appropriate countries.