- This is a good probability activity for primary level students. You will need to download this worksheet and spinner template.
- Have your students work in pairs for this activity.
- Your students will take turns using the spinner and they will record the number they spun on their datasheet.
- The object of this center is to see which number has highest probability as indicated by the number of boxes checked for each column.
- Have your students write a brief conclusion about the probabilities of the two different spinners.