- You will need a clean empty plastic bottle, sandpaper, white glue, yarn, toothpick, and scissors.
- Roughen the outside of the bottle with sandpaper.
- Put glue around the top inch of the bottle. Start wrapping the yarn around the bottle neck, overlapping the end of the string.
- Continue applying glue and adding yarn around the entire bottle.
- Switch colors as often as you like, simply gluing the ends down and overlapping with the new yarn.
- You can also create shapes or pictures on the vase. Make the desired shape out of glue and then wrap yarn in that area.