Put the Story in Order
- You will need to pick a variety of picture books that are suitable to your particular students for this activity.
- Copy the words from the book onto index cards, using one card for each page.
- Cover up the words in the books so that students cannot read them.
- The activity is for your students to put the cards in order using the pictures in the book as a guide.
- You can do this activity with more advanced students by not providing pictures.
- Have a self-check available.