All About Easter
- Before this center, you should meet with the whole class and have them come up with questions that they would like to find answers to concerning Easter. For example:
- Why is Easter celebrated?
- Why are eggs such a big part of easter?
- Is it always celebrated on a certain date? Why?
- List these questions on the board, or have a recorder write them down on paper. These should then be cut into strips to place in a jar or container at this center.
- Students will pick a question and then do research to find the answers. You will need to have research materials readily available for them.
- They should write a brief essay answering the question(s) they chose.