- For this activity, you will need to have information about the Presidents of the U.S., including dates and facts about their terms.
- Your students will also need to be aware that there have been 41 presidents.
- Have your students determine what fraction of the presidents...(examples below)
- have served two terms
- have been assassinated or had assassination attempts
- have been regarded as "good" presidents
- are from one of the original thirteen colonies
- are women or minorities
- have more than 3 syllables in their last name