- There will need to be enough dice at this center for each student to have their own set.
- Students will first need to predict what number will come up most often using two dice (from 2 to 12).
- They need to make a simple recording sheet where they can tally the results of 100 throws.
- Next they will perform the experiment by tossing the dice, adding them up, and tallying their results.
- Afterwards they should make a conclusion explaining the results. You may want to have questions prepared to help students with their theories.