Know Your Presidents
- You will need information available for your students about all of the U.S. Presidents--i.e. almanacs, encyclopedias, info-sheets, etc.
- You will also need to make a sheet of questions about the Presidents that your students will have to research.
- Here are some sample questions:
- Who wrote the Declaration of Independence? (Thomas Jefferson)
- Which President served two terms in office that were not consecutive? (Grover Cleveland)
- Which President died after only one month in office? (William H. Harrison)
- Which President served the most number of terms in office? (Franklin D. Roosevelt)
- Which President ordered the first use of the atomic bomb? (Harry S Truman)
- Who wrote the Gettysburg Address? (Abraham Lincoln)