- You will need a plethora of research materials on different countries or cities for your class to use including books, brochures, magazines, etc.
- If your students want to research a specific place, you may rather they went to the library.
- Your kids will create a travel brochure describing the place of their choice. This should be modeled after the sample brochures you have provided.
- They should make this place as appealing as possible by the presentation of their brochure. They should include photos from magazines or from the internet if possible, or they can draw their own pictures.
- Have them present these to the class as a salesman might. Then hang them up around the class.