Make a 5x5 grid on the chalkboard using either a Boggle game set or by simply generating letters yourself. Have the following directions listed next to the game board so students can start as soon as they enter the room:
- Make as many words as you can using the game board.
- Start with any letter on the board to make your word.
- Letters in the word must touch each other.
- You may not use the same letter space twice in the same word.
- Each word must have a minimum of three letters.
- Have fun!